Join us! Make some noise! Here are some reasons why you SHOULD be singing!!!
Let me count the ways.
1. Singing uplifts the soul
2. Singing chases away depression and drums away the evil spirits!
3. Singing can slow down and equalise the brain waves.
4. Singing can regulate your heart beat
5. Singing can boost the immune function.
6. Singing can boost productivity
7. Singing can strengthen memory and learning
8. Singing helps us to sense the magnificence of the universe.
Hello and welcome! My name is Janet Swain and I am the director of Song Dynasty Music & Events.
I am based in South Golden Beach, just north of Byron Bay, and I work in this area as a teacher, singer, performer and events organiser. You can read more about me here.
I love bringing people all of ages and generations together through music.
Through Song Dynasty Music I provide opportunities for people to make music through choirs, singing workshops, classes, camps and retreats.
I direct the Rebel Rebel Girls Choir – for girls between the ages of 8 and 12.
In 2017, Adrian Brett and I started an local community choir, on Monday evenings from 6.30 to 8pm. It is called Tropicappella Choir and meets at the Brunswick Heads Bowling Club. We are also soon to start a Monday morning Picture House Big Sing Choir at Brunswick Picture House starting on Monday 12th March 2018. Stay tuned for more info on that one.
Dynasty8 is our chamber choir – 8 voices singing some of the most beautiful classical music ever written.
I hope we see you sometime at a choir, in the audience or joining in with a workshop or two!
Contact Janet Swain through phone or email
phone: +61 438 965397 firstname.lastname@example.org